INGREDIENTS: Beef Taco Skillet (Ground Beef, Olive Oil, Onions*, Garlic), Fajita Vegetables (Olive Oil, Red Onions*, Bell Peppers*, Zucchini*, Salt, Costa Rican Spice Blend (Ancho Chili Powder, Cumin, Paprika, Cocoa Powder, Cinnamon, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cayenne), Cilantro Lime Rice (White Rice, Black Beans, Olive Oil, Lime Juice, Chipotle in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic), Garlic Powder, Salt, Maple Syrup, Scallions, Cilantro), Cauliflower Rice, Chipotle Queso (Cashews, Salt, Lime Juice, Chipotle in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic).
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 5 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal. Add 1-2 tbsp. water
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!