INGREDIENTS: Florentine Scramble (Chickpea Scramble (Chickpeas*, Water, Olive Oil*, Tamari*, Garlic Powder*, Turmeric*, Black Pepper*, Onion Powder*, Salt), Sautéed Spinach (Spinach*, Olive Oil*, Garlic*), Roasted Sweet Potatoes (Sweet Potatoes*, Bell Peppers*, Onions*, Olive Oil*, Paprika*, Garlic Powder*, Cumin*, Black Pepper*, Salt), Sundried Tomatoes*.
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Place contents of meal in a glass microwave-safe dish
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!