INGREDIENTS: Mushroom Stroganoff (Mushrooms*, Water, Coconut Milk (Water, Coconut*, Guar Gum*), Leeks*, Garlic*, Coconut Aminos, Olive Oil*, Cooking Wine, Gluten Free All Purpose Flour (Garbanzo Bean Flour*, Potato Starch*, Tapioca Flour*, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour*, Fava Bean Flour*), Maple Syrup*, Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Thyme*, Black Pepper), Brown Rice, Balsamic Carrots (Carrots*, Olive Oil*, Water, Maple Syrup*, Lemon Juice*, Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic*, Thyme*, Sage*).
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan, add 1-2 tbsp. water
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal. Add 1-2 tbsp. water
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!