INGREDIENTS: Spicy Corn Chowder (Olive Oil*, Red Onions*, Garlic*, Salt, Bell Peppers*, Sundried Tomatoes, Costa Rican Spice Blend (Ancho Chili Powder, Cumin*, Cinnamon*, Paprika*, Garlic Powder*, Onion Powder*, Cacao Powder*, Cayenne*), Chipotle in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Water, Corn, Cashews, Lime Juice, Brown Rice, Spinach*), Scallions*.
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!