INGREDIENTS: Tortilla Soup (Olive Oil, Onions*, Garlic*, Masa Harina (Corn Flour), Green Chilis, Salt, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Chili Powder, Canned Tomatoes, Chipotle in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic), Maple Syrup*, Lime Juice, Water, Masa Harina (Corn Flour), Corn, Black Beans, Roasted Red Peppers), Blue Corn Tortilla Chips (Blue Corn*, Safflower Oil, Sea Salt), Vegan Sour Cream (Cashews, Lemon Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Water), Scallions*.
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Place contents of meal in a glass microwave-safe dish
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!