INGREDIENTS: Turkey Chili (Olive Oil*, Garlic*, Bell Peppers*, Onions*, Ground Turkey, Tamari, Smoked Paprika, Chili Powder, Cumin, Black Pepper, Chipotle in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic), Canned Tomatoes, Water, Sweet Potatoes*, Pinto Beans, Apple Cider Vinegar, Corn), Cornbread Muffin (Almond Milk (Water, Almonds*, Gellan Gum, Natural Flavor*, Rice Starch*, Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin D2, Xanthan Gum), Applesauce, Gluten Free Flour (Garbanzo Bean Flour*, Potato Starch*, Tapioca Flour*, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour*, Fava Bean Flour*), Cornmeal, Safflower Oil, Maple Syrup*, Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt), Scallions*.
CONTAINS: Soy, Almonds
1. Place contents in a medium-sized sauté pan
2. Heat for 10 mins or 165F, stir occasionally
3. Remove from heat, plate, and let cool 1 minute, enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Place contents of meal in a glass microwave-safe dish
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!