INGREDIENTS: Vegan Meatloaf (Lentils*, Onion*, Mushroom*, Gluten Free Oats*, Celery*, Carrots*, Walnuts*, Water, Olive Oil*, Tomato Paste*, Egg Substitute (Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Baking Soda, Psyllium Husk Fiber), Garlic*, Miso Paste (Water, Soybeans, Rice, Salt, Ethyl Alcohol), Maple Syrup*, Tamari*, Balsamic Vinegar*, Chipotle Peppers in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic), Meatloaf Glaze (Maple Syrup*, Tomato Paste*, Balsamic Vinegar*, Tamari*), Mashed Sweet Potatoes (Sweet Potatoes*, Maple Syrup*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Miso Paste (Water, Soybeans, Rice, Salt, Ethyl Alcohol), Salt), Green Peas*.
CONTAINS: Walnuts, Soy
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place contents in a glass oven-safe dish
3. Heat for 10 mins or until 165F
4. Remove and let cool 1 minute, enjoy!
1. Remove plastic from meal
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until 165F
3. Remove and let sit for 1 minute, enjoy!