This is a great, make-ahead recipe for your non-N4L meal kit days. We recommend using a 32 oz. wide-mouthed mason jar!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | 3 Servings
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 cup chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli, roughly chopped
- 6 cups lettuce, roughly chopped
- 6 Tablespoons, unsalted sunflower seeds
- 5 Tablespoons tahini
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Place sweet potatoes in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave 5 minutes, or until soft. Set aside to cool.
2.In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing. Mix until evenly combined. Add water for desired thickness.
3. Place the dressing at the bottom of the jar. Add chickpeas, zucchini, broccoli, and sweet potatoes.
4. Pack with lettuce and top with sunflower seeds. Seal the jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
5. When ready to serve, dump the contents of the mason jar into a large bowl. Enjoy!