As the weather gets cooler, is there anything better than a warm, filling dessert? These stuffed apples are a fun twist on the classic apple pie, but they’re much easier to make. If you want to learn how to make this delicious dessert, keep reading!
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Cloves, ground
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 4 Apples, McIntosh or Granny Smith
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, and butter. Set aside.
- Core each apple, making a large well in the center. Place on a parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet
- Fill the apples with the oat mixture. Place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake until apples are soft and the filling is bubbly, about 30 minutes.