Apple picking season is right around the corner! To celebrate here’s an easy and delicious recipe for Apple Overnight Oats.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Servings: 1
- ½ cup Rolled Oats (gluten-free if desired)
- 1 cup Plant-based Milk of Choice
- ½ cup Apple, diced
- ¼ teaspoon teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: maple syrup, more apples, or nuts
- Place all ingredients in a 16-ounce mason jar
- Shake to combine.
- Place in refrigerator for several hours, up to overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning with any toppings.