Do you need a grab and go breakfast idea? We got your back! Try this recipe below!
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 F, add in muffin holders into tins or spray the muffin tins lightly.
- Add mashed bananas into a large bowl.
- Add the maple syrup, oil, baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour, cinnamon into a seperate bowl and mix.
- Add the mashed banana into the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Fold the carrots and walnuts into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into each muffin tin, fill to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Can be kept frozen for up to 2 months!*