Do you have a sweet tooth? Try this super easy low sugar chocolate mug cake recipe!
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons monk fruit or stevia
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk (use milk of choice)
- Pinch of salt
- Spray or grease a microwave-safe coffee mug or dish.
- Whisk together the flours, salt, cocoa powder, sweetener in a mixing bowl, then stir in the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and oil.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry, stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the greased dish or mug.
- Microwave on high for about 90 seconds, the cake should rise and crack on top.
- Let cool and enjoy!