Any Mother’s Day brunch is not complete without a refreshing beverage to compliment the perfect afternoon. This citrusy brunch punch features peaches with a touch of sweetness from maple syrup! Peaches are a great source of vitamin A and C along with dietary fiber!1 Oranges are also a fantastic source of vitamin C, antioxidants, and potassium.2 Antioxidants are substances that can help prevent or slow down damage to our healthy cells. With one large navel orange in this punch providing those beneficial substances, it’s not only good for you but absolutely refreshing. Cheers to Mother's Day!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Serves: 6-8 glasses
- 3 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- juice of 2 limes
- juice of 1 large navel orange
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes, to preference in each glass and additional for pitcher
- + additional peach and orange slices for garnish
- In a blender, blend together peaches, lime, orange, and lemon juices, maple syrup, and 2 cups of water until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large pitcher. Top with remaining 4 cups of cold water. Add additional peach and orange slices with additional ice cubes to preference.
- Using a long spoon, stir the drink to incorporate the ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, adding ice and water as necessary.
- Harvest of The Month. Ucsdcommunityhealth.org. https://ucsdcommunityhealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Educator-Newsletter_Peaches.pdf. Published 2021. Accessed April 15, 2021.
- Food Data Central. US Department of Agriculture. https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/fdc-app.html#/food-details/746771/nutrients. Published 2021. Accessed April 15, 2021.