- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 12 ounces turkey sausage, cooked and sliced into coins
- 2 ears fresh corn, cut in half
- 1 lb. red potatoes, steamed and diced
- 3 large garlic gloves, diced
- 1 onion, large chop
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 2 Tablespoons vegan butter (or butter of choice)
- 1/2 creole seasoning
- Add 4 quarts of water to a large pot on the stove. Add in the garlic, onions, bay leaf, creole seasoning, and lemons juiced.
- Bring the water to a boil, then add in the potatoes, cook them for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Add in the corn and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Next, add in the turkey sausage and jumbo shrimp, cook for about 3-4 minutes until the shrimp is pink.
- Remove the bay leaf from the pot, and add the contents to a large plate or a platter.
- Serve with lemon wedge and favorite sauce, enjoy!