Everything's Peachy Grilled Dessert
Looking for a tasty summertime individually-portioned dessert to bring to your next BBQ? Look no further! These Grilled Peach bites with Coconut Cream are a fruit-lovers dream!
Serving Size: one-half peach, Total Servings: 8
- 4 peaches, halved (pick your favorite kind!)
- 4 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1½ cup of your favorite berries (blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries)
- ¼ cup of pistachios (optional)
- Brush peach halves with maple syrup.
- On a preheated grill, place the cut side down on the grill and cook until there are adequate grill marks.
- Meanwhile, in a chilled bowl, whip the coconut milk until you get soft peaks.
- In a blender, purée ½ of the berries and fold into the coconut cream.
- To serve: layer cream, remaining berries, and pistachios on the peaches.
- Serve at room temperature or warm to savor all the flavors!
Since these are already individually portioned, serve in cupcake wrappers to make portable dessert bites great for a socially distanced BBQ!