- 2 large ripe avocados
- 3 Tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, small dice
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, small dice
- Cut the avocadoes in half and scoop out into a large bowl. Add the lime juice and salt and mash the avocado together.
- Next, add in the diced red onion, tomato, jalapenos and cilantro and stir into the avocado.
- Taste and adjust the salt and lime juice to your preference.
- Serve with chips or veggies and enjoy!