Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 acorn squash
- 2 tablespoons N4L Imported Olive Oil
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oven to 375*F
- Using a cutting board and sharp knife, cut the squash from stem to tip. Do not cut through the stem.
- Using your hands, pull the two halves away from each other. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and stringy center.
- Place the acorn squash cut-side down on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper as desired.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the edges are a nice caramel color.
- Stuff with your favorite whole grain or enjoy as a side!