- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1-2 N4L coffee sachets (use two if you like stronger coffee flavor)
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- Make the coffee according to the instructions on the package, make it with hot water and put into the fridge to cool or soak it with cold water overnight to make a cold brew.
- Once the coffee is ready, stir in the 1-2 teaspoons of maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like it) and stir.
- Add ice into a glass and fill with the sweetened coffee about 1/4 from the top.
- Top with oat milk and enjoy!