This Apollo Health recipe is perfect with the KetoFLEX 12/3 meal plan! It features an abundance of beautiful microgreens garnished with Himalayan Tartary Buckwheat groats, and lightly tossed with their Garlic Dill Vinaigrette.
- 8 medium radishes, sliced
- 2 avocados, pitted and skinned
- 1/4 cup soaked & sprouted buckwheat groats
- 2 tsp raw sunflower seeds or pepitas
- 12 cups microgreens (sprouts)
- 1/4 cup Garlic Dill Vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup high polyphenol extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- For vinaigrette - In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the EVOO, apple cider vinegar, fresh dill, minced garlic, sea salt, and ground black pepper until it emulsifies. Store in a glass jar or other sealable container. Keep in the refrigerator for one week.
- For salad - In a large mixing bowl, add microgreens (sprouts) and a 1/4 cup of Garlic Dill Vinaigrette. Toss well to combine.
- Distribute salad between four plates or bowls.
- Garnish with sliced radishes, avocado, buckwheat groats, and sunflower seeds or pepitas. Enjoy!