- 8 ounces of firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cups non-dairy milk of choice (oat, almond, cashew, etc.)
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast (for cheesy flavor)
- Add a pan to medium heat on the stove and add in the olive oil. Once the oil is heated, add in the tofu, crumbling it with your hands.
- Season the tofu with salt and pepper and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, stir it often.
- Next, add into the pan the non-dairy milk, turmeric powder and nutritional yeast.
- Stir and cook this on medium for until the tofu is creamy and soft looking, about 5 minutes or less.
- Can be served on it's own with a side of veggies, in a corn tortilla like a burrito, or the preferred way is on some gluten free toast with avocado!
- Serve and enjoy!