No Bake Lemon Poppyseed Energy Balls!
No bake energy balls are an amazing healthy snack that you can take anywhere with you! Try this simple recipe below!
- 1 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lemon (juiced and zested)
- 2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Add the oats to a food processor and blend until it forms an oat flour.
- Toss in the cashews and continue to pulse until ground well.
- Add the cashew butter, maple syrup, vanilla, lemon juice, salt into the processor and pulse until combined.
- Add mixture to a bowl and fold in the poppy seeds.
- Measure out 2 tablespoons of dough and from into balls.
- You can store these bites in the fridge for up to 10 days or freeze for up to a month.