No Cook Zucchini Noodle Pesto Pasta
Looking for an easy and delicious summertime dinner, but not interested in turning on the stove in this heat? Not a problem! This delicious No Cook Zoodle (Zucchini Noodle) Pesto Pasta uses common ingredients and is ready in no time.
Zucchinis are a great source of vitamin C, B-6, and fiber. The extra virgin olive oil in the pesto provides heart healthy monounsaturated fats. But the best part? This can get the whole family involved in the kitchen.
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: N/a Servings: 4
- 4 medium Zucchini (or ready to eat Zucchini Noodles from the produce department)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 batch Carrot Top Pesto
- Cut the Zucchini into long noodles using a spiralizer.
- Place the noodles into a large colander and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently squeeze the zucchini to remove any excess liquid. This is a great step to get any extra hands at home involved with making dinner!
- While the zucchinis are sitting/being squeezed, place the basil, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil, nutritional yeast, and red pepper flakes (optional) into a food processor and pulse to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together the zucchini noodles, pesto, and cherry tomatoes. Tossing a big bowl of pasta is another easy step anyone at home can help with.
- Serve and enjoy!