- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the applesauce, almond butter, maple syrup, baking powder, oats, cinnamon, and salt. Mix them together to create a dough. Sprinkle in the raisins and stir until combined.
- Scoop out about 1/4 cup portions of the dough and form into a cookie shape. Place the cookies on the lined baking tray. Add extra raisins on top of each cookies if desired.
- Bake the cookies until they are golden brown and firm, about 20-25 minutes. Once they are done, let them cool for about 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- These cookies can be sealed in a container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks and can be frozen for up to 3 months!