- 1 cup green beans, cut
- 2 cups uncooked gluten free pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped small
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 8 basil leaves, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons water (for thinning)
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients and set aside for later.
- Add water and salt to a pot on the stove and bring the water to a boil. Prepare an ice bath on the side for the vegetables. Add in the broccoli and green beans, blanch them for 1-2 minutes until they are bright green. Remove the broccoli and green beans and add into the ice bath right away. Keep them in the ice water until they are completely cooled. Once they are cooled, drain them and dry.
- For the pasta: In another pot of boiling salted water, add in your pasta of choice and follow directions on the box. Drain and rinse with cold water once finished.
- In a large bowl, add in the cooked pasta, broccoli, sundried tomatoes, green beans, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and basil. Drizzle with the tahini dressing, salt and pepper to taste. Top with the pine nuts and chill for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days*