Do you find yourself disregarding the skins after peeling potatoes? Try this no waste recipe for a quick snack or as a simple side dish!
- 2 to 3 white potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrub the potatoes well until clean and then peel the skin off with a knife or a vegetable peeler, about 2 to 3 inches.
- Soak the potato skins in cold water for about 30 minutes.
- Drain the potato skins and dry them with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, mix the skins with the olive oil, salt and pepper, make sure everything is evenly coated.
- Roast the skins for 10 minutes, stir them around and then roast again for 5-10 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Serve as a snack or as a side dish and enjoy!