- 1 medium cauliflower, cored and chopped into florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Parsley, chopped (optional for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Add parchment paper to a baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the cauliflower, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix until all of the cauliflower is coated. Add them onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cauliflower has started to brown.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with red pepper flakes and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!