- Prepare brown rice per directions on bag
- Wash the vegetables by rinsing in water
- Prepare vegetables: Dice the sweet potato into half-inch cubes, slice the cucumber into long strips, julienne style, and cut the seaweed into thin strips.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a medium pan
- Add sweet potatoes and sauté until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add seaweed and tamari, then sauté for another minute.
- Add the rice to a bowl then top with cooked vegetables and garnish with cucumber.
- Heat pan to medium-high heat and sear tuna on each side for 30 seconds each. Slice into quarter-inch thick strips and place on top of the rice bowl.