Summer is almost here! Try this homemade strawberry mango fruit pop recipe to keep cool!
- 1 cups of strawberries, chopped
- 1 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cups mango, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- Add the fruit, maple syrup, salt and juice into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Grab your popsicle molds and add in about 1/2 cup of the mixture into each mold, add a popsicle stick into each one.
- Put them into the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- To get the molds to unmold, run the bottom of them under hot water for about 5 seconds and then pop of the fruit pops.