- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons almond butter
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 300 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the walnuts, coconut, oats, cinnamon and salt.
- Drizzle in the melted coconut oil and maple syrup, then add in the almond butter.
- Mix until combined, then add the granola onto the lined baking sheet and press it down into a large oval shape.
- Bake granola for 15 minutes and rotate the pan halfway through.
- Break the granola apart with a fork and then bake again for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with dried cranberries, let it cool before serving.
- Serve with yogurt or milk of choice. Enjoy!