The weathers getting warmer! That calls for something simple and light to make to bring to parties or by the pool!
- 16 package of rice paper wraps
- 1/2 purple cabbage, chopped
- 2 yellow pepper, sliced
- Scallions, chopped
- Baby spinach
- 1-2 mangos
- 1-2 avocados
- Sesame seeds
- For Sauce:
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- Make the sauce: In a bowl, whisk together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, agave, chili sauce.
- To assemble rolls: Fill a pie plate or a large bowl with warm water. Moving quickly, submerge one rice paper at a time for about 20 seconds, until pliable.
- Cabbage filling: Add the cabbage, peppers, scallions and mint into half of the rice paper wraps. Slowly fill and wrap around until rice paper is sticking together and covering the filling.
- Mango filling: Add the mango, avocado, spinach and sesame seeds into the the remaining rice paper wraps and fold until covered.
- Serve with chili sauce and enjoy!