Try these quick and easy black bean tacos for lunch or dinner!
- 5-6 corn tortillas, warmed if preferred
- 2 limes, halved
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 can of corn. drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1/4 raw cashews, soaked for 4 hours
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- For the vegan sour cream, drain the soaked cashews, then add all ingredients into blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Put to the side for later.
- In a small bowl, combine the black beans with 1 Tablespoon of lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder and salt.
- Toss the chopped red cabbage with the other half of the lime and a few pinches of salt.
- To serve: fill each tortilla with the red cabbage, tomatoes, corn, black beans, avocado, mango, cilantro and top with the vegan sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!