Do you need a sweet treat in the morning or at night? Here is a recipe that will satisfy that sweet tooth!
- 1 cup raspberry puree
- 2 cups maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F, grease your donut pan with coconut oil (if you do not have a donut pan, you can use a muffin pan).
- To make the raspberry puree, add the raspberries into a blender, blend on high speed until they are smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add 1 cup if the raspberry puree, maple syrup, coconut oil and whisk until combined. Next, add in the potato starch, tapioca starch, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk together until combined.
- Add the batter into your donut pan, dividing it between 12 donuts.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Let them cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before putting on a cooling rack.
- Serve with extra raspberry puree and enjoy!